Ask Us
Ask real questions like "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer

Drops may be done via MyCleveland or in Student Services during the advertised add/drop period.  After the advertised add/drop period, withdrawals can be done by completing a Withdrawal form prior to the advertised withdrawal deadline. For more information on the add/drop periods or withdrawal deadlines, please click here.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.

Top 10 Questions